Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rihanna Illuminati Umbrella

Posted by Anonymous | File under :
I never get tired of writing articles about the connections between Rihanna and the Illuminati, this time I wrote about Rihanna and her song "Umbrella" which contains elements of the Illuminati in it, same as my previous article that talking about Rihanna Illuminati in "Run This Town" Music Video.

Rihanna Illuminati


Almost the same as her previous songs that has Illuminati things in it, and this song, "Umbrella", also written by one of the famous rapper, who has a strong relationship with the name Illuminati, Jay-Z.

Rihanna Illuminati


What did you think when you first heard the title of this ('Umbrella') song? The first time I heard the title of this song, "Umbrella", I think about protection. I think that, Rihanna told of a protection that she got from her boyfriend, because they love each other. But I was wrong, if you notice carefully about the meaning of each of the words that are in this song, then you will get a different meaning.

In this song we can find things illuminati contained therein, not only visually, but also in the lyrics of the song. For more details on the meaning of every word contained in the song, "Umbrella", please read here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment